The Foreign Exchange Market, better known as the “Forex” Market, resides at the top of the list of the most liquid and biggest markets on the planet. It represents all of the global currencies and there are trades conducted for five days in a week (for the full quota of 24 hours in each day). In order to carry out forex trade, you will require the services of an online forex broker. Having a trusted forex broker so as to carry out forex trading, is absolutely essential for achieving success in the international currency markets. Since you are a currency investor (or trader), you can have specific requirements that are related to the platform, or tool, or best suited to all your needs, you need to properly understand your own investment style. The following is a list of the best forex brokers in 2021, so that you can research them and find the one best suited for you.
List of the Top Forex Brokers in 2021
- IG – IG is a broker that is trusted by investors around the world, that offers traders the ultimate combination of excellent trading and research tools, coupled with industry-leading education, competitive pricing, and even a wide array of tradable products. It is this all-encompassing experience that ranks IG among the best overall brokers in 2021.
- Percentage of retail investor accounts losing money with IG – 75.
- Saxo Bank – In case you can afford putting down a minimum USD 10,000 deposit amount (GBP 500 for all UK traders), then Saxo Bank is the best option for you. It offers brilliant trading platforms, competitive pricing, excellent research, trustworthy customer service, and in excess of 40,000 instruments for you to trade with.
- Percentage of retail investor accounts losing money with Saxo Bank – 70.
- CMC Markets – This is one of the brokers, trusted worldwide, who can deliver on an excellent offering for investors owing to brilliant pricing, almost 10,000 tradable instruments and even the Next Gen Trading Platform, along with quality research, powerful charting and innovative trading tools.
- Percentage of retail investor accounts losing money with CMC Markets – 76.
- Interactive Brokers – In case of all professional CFD and forex traders who are looking for a broker possessing numerous assets and a worldwide reach, Interactive Brokers will be their perfect choice. This broker has competitive pricing and a supremely sophisticated trading platform (institutional grade), and a lot of other attractive features up its sleeve.
- Percentage of retail investor accounts losing money with Interactive Brokers – 66.
- TD Ameritrade – TD Ameritrade ranks right among the top forex traders for all for the forex traders based in the USA. This broker has almost 80 currency pairs to trade and also comes packing a wide range of trading tools and research. Its ‘thinkorswim’ platform really sets it apart from the rest.
- Percentage of retail investor accounts losing money with TD Ameritrade – 74 to 89.
- City Index – City Index is a brand that traders put a lot of faith in, especially due to its significantly advanced trading platforms, brilliant mobile application, all-around market research, an extensive range of markets and even education. This broker enjoys the backing of GAIN Capital.
- Percentage of retail investor accounts losing money with City Index – 73.
- XTB (Online Trading) – XTB is a widely trusted multi-asset broker. You get to enjoy outstanding customer service coupled with a brilliant overall trading experience, owing to their xStation 5 trading platform.
- Percentage of retail investor accounts losing money with XTB – 82.
Forex Trading has a multitude of different benefits like minimal transaction costs, high liquidity, the option of trading around the clock, etc., that you can enjoy properly, only by taking the help of a broker. So, conduct thorough research on each one, learn about their features and offerings well, so that you can find your perfect match from the best forex brokers of 2021.